5 Oktober 2011
Last year and the year today, October would always be a good month to sing this song.
"Jet Lag"
(Simple Plan feat. Natasha Bedingfield)
The jetlagged
What time is it where you are?
I miss you more than anything
Back at home you feel so far
Waitin' for the phone to ring
It's gettin’ lonely livin’ upside down
I don't even wanna be in this town
Tryin' to figure out the time zones makin' me crazy
You say good morning
When it's midnight
Going out of my head
Alone in this bed
I wake up to your sunset
And it's driving me mad
I miss you so bad
And my heart, heart, heart is so jetlagged
Heart, heart, heart is so jetlagged
Heart, heart, heart is so jetlagged
What time is it where you are?
Five more days and I'll be home
I keep your picture in my car
I hate the thought of you alone
I've been keepin' busy all the time
Just to try to keep you off my mind
Tryin' to figure out the time zones makin’ me crazy
You say good morning
When it's midnight
Going out of my head
Alone in this bed
I wake up to your sunset
And it's drivin' me mad
I miss you so bad
And my heart, heart, heart is so jetlagged
Heart, heart, heart is so jetlagged
Heart, heart, heart is so jetlagged
Is so jet lagged
I miss you so bad [x5]
I wanna share your horizon
I miss you so bad
And see the same sunrising
I miss you so bad
Turn the hour hand back to when you were holding me.
You say good morning
When it's midnight
Going out of my head
Alone in this bed
I wake up to your sunset
And it's drivin' me mad
I miss when you say good morning
But it's midnight
Going out of my head
Alone in this bed
I wake up to your sunset
And it's drivin' me mad
I miss you so bad
And my heart, heart, heart is so jetlagged
Heart, heart, heart is so jetlagged
Heart, heart, heart is so jetlagged
Is so jetlagged
Is so jetlagged
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)
Search
Popular Posts
-
I love reading so much. I don't know if I can say it as my hobby but I prefer to say: a habit. I have a billion friends and most of the...
-
Throwback time to four years ago. Bukan masa yang terlalu dirindukan, aku masih dengan setelan merah muda pada kebanyakan hari dalam satu...
-
“ Even it is just a few giving (alms), with the thirst and desire of your heart it will bring great benefits; whereas the bigger amou...
-
Akhir-akhir ini aku sering sulit tidur (bukan cuma akhir-akhir ini saja sih..). Mengisi jam-jam sulit tidur, jadilah yang aku lakukan adalah...
-
Bila ada yang masih menyimpan tanya, tentang kabarku bagaimana, aku dimana, sedang apa, semalam berbuat apa, dan seterusnya... Maka aku har...
-
Kemana saja saya selama ini? Saya memeriksa ulang penanggal hari ini, kejanggalan saya merasa terlempar di hari yang salah. Kemana say...
-
Jadi ceritanya begini: Beberapa hari kemarin, karena suatu alasan yang tidak sanggup aku jelaskan lewat tulisan, aku tidak punya akses moda ...
Recent Posts
Categories
- [EARGASM]
- 30Hari Bercerita
- Ahmad Wahib
- Aktivitas
- Bahasa
- Barcelona
- Birokrasi
- BYEE
- Cerita Dari Negeri Lain
- Co-ass
- Easy-Aci Exploring the World
- Event
- Ex-Berliner
- Family
- Fiksi Tapi Bukan
- Friendship
- Germany
- Golden October
- Inspirasi
- Japan
- Jerman
- Journey to the West
- Karya
- KKM
- Koas
- Kontemplasi
- Menulis Random
- Movie
- Puisi
- Quality Time
- Refleksi
- Romansa
- Serba-serbi
- Song of the Day
- Sweet Escape
- T World
- Tragedy
- Travel
- Trip
- Tulisan
- Urip Iku Urup
0 comments:
Posting Komentar